2/2/10

just add voice.



so, thomas called me up at four in the afternoon saying he'd written the lyrics for a song we call doomsday (but in swedish). it turns out he'd been having one of those clear vision things going on and wrote the thing in an hour or so. i downloaded the lyrics and not much to my surprise, it was real good. so we took care of that energy and met up in the studio to started recoring the song. some of the lyrics didn't really work out so we changed a few rows and words and then the whole thing grew naturaly. we had a real good wibe tnight and i think it shows in the end result.

as we record i usually only have one earphone and keep the the other ear free. i do it for two reasons: 1. i want to hear exactly how thomas sings and 2. i really like the way thomas sounds! i figured i'd let you in on the fun so i recorded this video on my cell inbetween pressing rec and stop. hope you all enjoy the uncut, unautotuned and truly naked sound of thomas and the italian gestures that come with the drama of the lyrics.

///misha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]r4i ds[/url] DS S3)

LINGUA said...

and thus: the iPhone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=native instruments traktor dj studio 3.2.2.020 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anders said...

Ahhm. Maybe you should have one of those I-am-not-a-bot-and-I-will-prove-it-by-entering-this-codeword-from-the-box type of feature.

Anyway. Those are some wicked vocals!

LINGUA said...

thanks anders! and right you are! an unbot box is on the way!