3/21/10

sleepwalk capsules.

videoaganza time!

i ran across this video and got a flashback from the year me and thomas started lingua. fresh out of school we sat at his parents house and fell in love with at the drive-in's relationship of command. their album had a lot of influence on lingua's early stuff as well as tool, fireside, deftones and dredg. good times!

oh, and the music nerd in me needs to point out the three different verses in this song (or whatever they are). only the choruses are repetitive. pure genious!

4 comments:

Bokonon said...

No wonder I like you guys. You have the exact same musical taste as me.

LINGUA said...

man, i think you stole that from carl jung. ;)

/misha.

Bokonon said...

When I commented on your blog I hadn't counted on the fact that you'd be able to look at shit I wrote 4 years ago on a blog I never visit. :)

LINGUA said...

and for the exact same reason i chose to lock my private one that i never write in anymore. can't even remember what i wrote in it to begin with.

and you know that my joke came straight from the heart. :)